Reading, Pennsylvania and the surrounding communities
- Record ending mileage as of 12/31/23
- Retain written mileage records
- Record the value of Inventory as of 12/31/23 (using actual cost you paid)
- Separate and total all records
- Submit only the totals for each expense (you retain records for future reporting )
- Provide Real Estate taxes
- Attorney fees
- Bank fees
- In-Home Business: provide total sq. footage of home and only business section sq. footage. Two separate totals required Provide misc. 1099 to anyone you paid over $600.00 in 2023.
Tax Due Date is April 15, 2024.